[CentOS] Upgrade from 4.3 to 4.4

Brent brent at regrafix.com
Mon Jan 15 04:36:41 UTC 2007

I am sure someone here could give you a list of what is needed or where on
the centos website you can find them but all you need is the updated
programs to a CD and install those updates. Then it will be 4.4 and
updated.

One other question is there a particular reason you need the latest
updates Since it is connected to the internet you may not really need the
updates unless your doing something specific?