[CentOS] piranha lvsd "cluster" status: how?

Will McDonald wmcdonald at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 20:09:02 UTC 2007

On 15/01/07, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at 1407.org> wrote:
> I've got a couple of machines acting as directors with service=lvs
>
> Is there something similar to 'clustat' for pulse+lvsd?
>
> I need this in order to make our monitorization scripts "cluster-aware",
> or else one node will have critical status when there are less nannies
> than it expected because the services ran over to the other node.

I'm not entirely sure which combination of packages you have installed
from your description.

If you're using the heartbeat, heartbeat-ldirectord and ipvsadm
packages from the CentOS Extras repository (or the Ultramonkey
packages for example) then perhaps...

# ipvsadm -Ln

or

# service ldirectord status
# service heartbeat status

... will give you what you need? Or you could write something that
regularly polls /var/log/ha-log for information?

Will.