[CentOS] Dual Heads?

Peter Serwe peter at infostreet.com
Tue Jan 16 23:57:04 UTC 2007

Jim Perrin wrote:
> Previously I was running an nvidia geforce3 TI-500, and using the
> onboard intel graphics, but they couldn't handle the same resolutions,
> so moving the window from one screen to the other produced funky
> results. I decided it would be easier to just get a decent card.
>
> This is the card I just upgraded to.
> #DISCLAIMER: This is not my ebay listing, I'm not selling anything
> here. I just couldn't find the listing for this card on newegg.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/NVIDIA-Quadro4-Quadro-4-980-XGL-128MB-AGP-Video-Card_W0QQitemZ270078141314QQihZ017QQcategoryZ40161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'll try and find something Nvidia-based with dual analog outputs, even
though
I have LCD's, who knows where the DVI cables went, unless I want to bother
with DVI-VGA adapters - blech.  At home I use a mac laptop these days, so I
haven't bothered worrying much about Intel hardware for a couple of years.

 :)

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at infostreet dot com>

http://www.infostreet.com

"The only true sports are bullfighting, mountain climbing and auto racing." -Earnest Hemingway

"Because everything else requires only one ball." -Unknown

"Do you wanna go fast or suck?" -Mike Kojima

"There are two things no man will admit he cannot do well: drive and make love." -Sir Stirling Moss