[CentOS] wireless question

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Mon Jan 22 22:29:17 UTC 2007

Jimmy Bradley wrote:
>       I've had no luck with getting a wireless card to work. Before I go
> buy another card, I wanted to see if there is a way I could do this
> instead.
>       I've got a second wireless router that I'm not using right now. So
> I would like to find out if there is a way I can make this work. I was
> thinking about connecting the second wireless router to my pc through
> the ethernet port, and let the router be my wireless connection instead
> of a wireless card. Now, is there a way I can get the second router to
> talk wirelessly to the router that's connected to my broadband modem,
> and surf the web and everything else that way?
>       Any help would be appreciated.
> Jim

You're not going to get much help without better info than that!

Use google to see if you can find a solution. See what questions others
ask and what people who might help need.

Get back after you've done this, if you don't find a solution, and
provide us with the info we need. Past posts by JS will be helpful here:-)

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait