[CentOS] Installing DCC on CentOS 4.4

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Fri Jan 26 09:15:18 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 12:30 +0530, Indunil Jayasooriya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to install dcc on CentOS 4.4 as I am ruunig Dual-Sendmail with
> amavisd-new.
>
> I am looking for DCC RPM pkg. I searchrd bit I could not find any RPM
> pkg.
>
> Pls help me to find DCC RPM pkg.
>
> Have you installed DCC on CentOS 4.4. then Pls guide me.

I've installed DCC on CentOS 4.x
It's available on the ATRpms repo ... (see
http://wiki.centos.org/Repositories)
If you read the previous link carefully, you'll see that mixing
repositories that don't agree with each others can be problematic ...
You can either :
- use Atrpms ddc sprm to rebuild a new one
- integrate this repo in your yum repos list and only enable it for this
specific package

--
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>