[CentOS] Maildir Cleanup

Peter (CentOS-list) centos at ourvirtualhome.com
Wed Jan 31 12:26:23 UTC 2007

Well as you want to delete you don't need to worry about ownership of
the Maildir.
Create a script that starts the script for each Maildir you have on your
system. Run the script from a crontab or from the cron.monthly
directory.
You need a list of the Maildir directories. Depending on your setup you
can create it on the fly or keep track of the Maildir places ina file
and read the file for usage with the script.

If you need more help just send an email, private is fine.

Peter