[CentOS] How to add to EPEL wishlist?

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Fri Jul 6 21:10:29 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-06 at 22:53 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
> I'm once again sorry for sending this to the list. Sigh.
> I guess, I need a mail client that protects the mailinglist from me.

Nah! The fact that nobody else argues with you on this list may help
convince Radu that he is mistaken. And it is better (for him?) than
total silence.

Your contributions to the community (overall) also warrant "forgiveness"
for the occasional misdirected email.

Further, since the net etiquette is the long-term "consensus" of many
users, maybe Radu will be convinced when others return to work, see the
posts and chime in supporting the positions expressed by Ralph and
yourself.

And I'm sure that Radu is reasonable enough at some point to appreciate
the time you took to educate him, even if he still disagrees.

> --   dag wieers,  dag at wieers.com,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --
> [all I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited power]

Well, you probably have two out of three now. 66% success is not bad in
this life!  :-)

MHO
--
Bill