[CentOS] How to add to EPEL wishlist?

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Fri Jul 6 22:00:31 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-06 at 17:52 -0400, Jim Perrin wrote:
> On 7/6/07, William L. Maltby <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Well, you probably have two out of three now. 66% success is not bad in
> > this life!  :-)
>
> Maybe for public school folks... around here that's a low D, and I
> expect better from the CentOS community dammit!
>
> /sorry, couldn't resist...
> //I'm also the victim of a public school education, so no need to
> throw stones about that one.

He-he! If we did, the walls would crumble around the politicos that keep
the status-quo in place and the sorry state of U.S. public education
would become apparent to even those who are blind in one eye... and
can't see out of the other.

Another alum of public schools,
--
Bill

We often succeed inspite of that background, seldom because of it. MHO.