[CentOS] Where to download a centos4 livecd image?

Sophana

sophana at zizi.ath.cx
Thu Jul 12 12:09:22 UTC 2007

Hi

I can't find a place where I can download a centos4.x livecd iso
I only found a centos5 image on the web.
Can anyone give me an url?

I'd like to clone centos4 machines, using the livecd.

I used a systemrescue live cd image to create the filesystem structure
with evms, and copy all files, but have problems with installing grub,
because the version is not the same.
I imagine it would be better to use a centos4 livecd to install the grub
MBR.
If anyone has a suggestion, it would be nice.

Thanks