[CentOS] Centos 5 yum update needs gpg key import

Scott Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 13 00:00:23 UTC 2007

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Steven Vishoot wrote:

> something really screwy around here!
>
> Steven

What do others have to say?   Now that I think of it, I also had the same
situation occur on a 32-bit install on a laptop from CDs.   Again, my
preferred source mirrors are either from kernel.org or lbl.gov, so I have
no reason to doubt the images were tainted.   Also, I know my dns server
is very secure from poisoning.

And the downloads are within the last few months.   So unless I somehow
downloaded beta copies, I feel confident they are legit.   And the
checksums all are ok.

Anyone else have insights/thoughts?

Thanks.

Scott