[CentOS] Citrix Replacement

Charles Yao yaocharlesc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:53:01 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf
Of Fabian Arrotin
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 11:46 PM
To: CentOS mailing list
Subject: Re: [CentOS] Citrix Replacement

On Mon, 2007-07-16 at 10:38 -0500, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> Charles Yao wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > What can I use as a replacement for Citrix for my apps?
> >
> > Charles
>
> If your apps are running on Linux, you can use NX/FreeNX ...
<snip>

And even if your apps are windows apps, you can still try to run these apps
with Wine (or commercial Codeweavers Crossover office) and still use NX
(commercial version from NoMachine.com) or FreeNX (gpl/free and name will
change in the future, but rpms are available in the extras
repo)

--
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net> Solution ?
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq' | d

Thanks guys, I'll look into these.