[CentOS] Havp Version 0.86 RPM ?

Indunil Jayasooriya

indunil75 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 05:38:34 UTC 2007

Hi,

I want to use Havp Version 0.86 with SQUID on CENTOS 4.4 and 5. But, no Havp
0.86 RPM still can not be found.  I want to build Havp 0.86 RPM and SRPM by
using the tarball. So, I got havp.spec file written for Havp 0.82 and
changed its version to Version: 0.86 .

Then, I did below command.

[root at worldnet SPECS]# rpmbuild -ta havp.spec
 error: Name field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Version field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Release field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Summary field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Group field must be present in package: (main package)
error: License field must be present in package: (main package)

then, It gave the above error.

then, I tried below command.
[root at worldnet SPECS]# rpmbuild -ba havp.spec
error: File /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/havp- init.patch: No such file or
directory

then, It gave the above error.

What are these errors. How can I solve this?

any instructions to build havp 0.86 RPM out of havp-0.86.tar.gz?

--
Thank you
Indunil Jayasooriya