[CentOS] centosplus repo updates

Dave

dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Fri Jul 20 15:02:09 UTC 2007

Hello,
    First of all thanks to the poster on the wiki for centosplus. I've
configed it added include and exclude lines, do i need the centos-priority
plugin? I want to enable centosplus to use the centosplus kernel and the
centosplus webstack. Below are my base, updates, and centosplus repo
definitions. I'm getting an error when i do a yum update that a dependency
for postfix libmysql is not satisfied. I would have thought that would have
been pulled in by the include mysql* option pulling in mysqlclient?
Thanks.
Dave.

[base]
name=CentOS-$releasever - Base
mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=$releasever&arch=$basearch&repo=os
#baseurl=http://mirror.centos.org/centos/$releasever/os/$basearch/
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://mirror.centos.org/centos/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-5
exclude=php* mysql* postfix* kernel kernel-devel kernel-smp-*
kernel-hugemem* kernel-largesmp*

[updates]
name=CentOS-$releasever - Updates
mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=$releasever&arch=$basearch&repo=updates
#baseurl=http://mirror.centos.org/centos/$releasever/updates/$basearch/
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://mirror.centos.org/centos/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-5
exclude=php* mysql* postfix* kernel kernel-devel kernel-smp-*
kernel-hugemem* kernel-largesmp*

[centosplus]
name=CentOS-$releasever - Plus
mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=$releasever&arch=$basearch&repo=centosplus
#baseurl=http://mirror.centos.org/centos/$releasever/centosplus/$basearch/
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://mirror.centos.org/centos/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-5
enabled = 1
includepkgs=php* mysql* postfix* kernel kernel-devel kernel-smp-*
kernel-hugemem* kernel-largesmp*