[CentOS] Is there a Centos 5.1 beta?

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Fri Jul 20 21:48:27 UTC 2007

Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> And if so where can I get information of what is being
> fixed/upgraded/added/deleted?

No ... we don't do a beta until the upstream provider releases their
beta.  But even then, we normally do not RELEASE any beta's for an
update set (ie, 3.9, 4.5, 5.1 all do not get betas).  We do release
major release beta's (ie .. CentOS-3, CentOS-4, CentOS-5 all had beta
releases for the final .0 release ... as will CentOS-6).

> Of course right now I only care about my bluetooth woes.  ;)

No idea about that other than the link Tru provided to you before.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes