[CentOS] Centos as a desktop, advisable?

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Wed Jul 25 14:38:38 UTC 2007

Are you saying that you predict users will not need any new
compatibility or functionality in their primary desktop office suite
for the next 5 years?

I don't think so...

I think the previous poster has the ticket here.

CentOS 5.0 as the base, but OpenOffice repo, Firefox repo and
possibly Gnome or KDE repo to keep primary office applications
current.

-Ross