[CentOS] Thank you: Wiki data for adding 3rd party repository, ProtectBase and Priorities

Dave K davek08054 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 18:58:52 UTC 2007

On 7/26/07, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you ever set up your own local repo, that should be given the
> highest priority.  In that case, you'd better start with a 2 for base
> etc.

I'm just starting to "play with" priorities, but I actually made mine
all multiples of 10 on the first setup to make tuning easier.

Also, I think I've found that if you really want to use the "plus"
repo it needs to be the same priority as "base" and "updates".

--
Dave K
Unix Systems & Network Administrator