[CentOS] MRTG with 14all.cgi on centos 5

Indunil Jayasooriya

indunil75 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:54:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have setup MRTG with 14all.cgi cgi script.

I downloaded it from below URL.

http://my14all.sourceforge.net/14all-1.1.txt

and did only below 3 changes to that file. those  can be seen in BOLDletters.

# if MRTG_lib.pm (from mrtg) is not in the module search path (@INC)
# uncomment the following line and change the path appropriatly:
#use lib qw(/usr/local/mrtg-2/lib/mrtg2);
use lib qw(/usr/lib/mrtg2);

# if RRDs (rrdtool perl module) is not in the module search path (@INC)
# uncomment the following line and change the path appropriatly
# or use a LibAdd: setting in the config file
#use lib qw(/usr/local/rrdtool-1.0.38/lib/perl);
use lib qw(/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi);

### where the mrtg.cfg file is
# anywhere in the filespace
#$cfgfile = '/home/mrtg/mrtg.cfg';
$cfgfile = '/etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg';
# relative to the script
#$cfgfile = 'mrtg.cfg';
# use this so 14all.cgi gets the cfgfile name from the script name
#(14all.cgi -> 14all.cfg)
#$cfgfile = '';

Everything works fine. But, i need to custumise it as I want to.

if I cliclk below URL.

http://ipaddress/cgi-bin/14all.cgi

I get the first page with the graph.

If I clik it I get another page with four graphs.

I want to edit the first graph. (Daily graph)
I want to edit the time slot in that graph (i.e X axis)  It shows 12:00 ,
00:00  and 12.00.

I am sending herewith my daily graph (5 minute Average). pls view it.

when it gives 12 hour period, I find it difficlut to read. So I want to get
it displayed in 6 hour period.

something like 12:00 18:00 00:00 6:00 12:00 in X axis.

Then, I find it easier to read it.

Can you help me to edit this cgi script.

--
Thank you
Indunil Jayasooriya