[CentOS] pam_ldap-184 compile error

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:27:14 UTC 2007

On 6/5/07, Bubuk Gabrok <bubuk.gabrok at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to compile pam_ldap-184 but it gave lots of error msgs. BTW, I
> have successfully compiled nss_ldap-255.

What version of centos are you using? What's wrong with the included
nss_ldap? You need to provide quite a bit more additional detail than
is here.

> For pam_ldap, my configure looks like:
> ./configure --with-ldap-lib=openldap --with-ldap-dir=/usr/local
> --with-ldap-conf-file=/usr/local/etc/openldap/ldap.conf

Well, unless you also rebuilt ldap, the paths you list in your
configure statement are very wrong. Again, you need to provide more
detail, but from the paths listed, it sounds like you might have dug
yourself into a hole.

George Orwell