[CentOS] CentOS and Wordpress

petevg at gmail.com petevg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 17:11:28 UTC 2007

On 6/9/07, Matty <matty91 at gmail.com> wrote:
> You can get additional information by setting the Apache LogLevel to
> debug and by adjusting the php.ini display_errors directive.

Okay, so sometimes I'm an idiot.  Here's the error message that I got
after turning debugging on:

"PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted "

The solution was ridiculously simple:  increase the "memory_limit" in
/etc/php.ini from 8M to 12M, and restart the http daemon.

Thank you all for the quick and detailed responses to my question :-)

--
~PeteVG
Rogue Elf

The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
~ Flannery O'Connor