[CentOS] is CentOS stable enough ?

arnuld

geek.arnuld at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:47:00 UTC 2007

hello to all,

i am a newbie to CentOS. for my project work i need to have
RHEL. so i searched Google for Open alternatives and found  CentOS to
be most popular.

i have used Fedora, the base of RHEL and CentOS. Fedora is the one of
the most buggy *NIX distro i have ever seen. since Fedora is the base
of RHEL which is the base of CentOS, i just want to know whether
CentOS is stable and reliable enough to work with. i will use CentOS
primarily for
developing softwares and also for watching Bruce Lee's movies ;-)

NOTE: please do not take my email is as offense, to be true to you,
Fedora just sucks :-(

--
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/

--