[CentOS] is CentOS stable enough ?

DamianS dsteward at internode.on.net
Tue Jun 12 04:02:44 UTC 2007

> Fedora as a desktop however...I don't know...the few times I have seen
> Fedora Core 5/6 desktops in action, Firefox froze, keyboard input would
> not work all of a sudden...

Experiences vary obviously.
I get none of this on my two laptops running FC6. Haven't had a single
problem since February, and I 'yum update' every day :/
And my laptops (each with 1.5 - 2 GB ram) are not running a cutdown
selection of services either.
They are running everything.. apache, mysql, postgresql, eclipse, zend
platform, nfs, vnc, cups, etc. You name it, I'm running it.