[CentOS] is CentOS stable enough ?

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Tue Jun 12 08:30:28 UTC 2007

Around 09:21am on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 (UK time), Feizhou scrawled:

> Well, desktop related problems aside, Fedora can be very useful in a
> server environment. Weird that others find Fedora great on the desktop
> but would never touch it with a ten foot pole for a server :P.

Although I find Fedora stable enough to use as a server, the frequency
of having to upgrade to a new version means I find Centos a better
choice.  As others have said, upgrading every 4 years or so is much
better than upgrading every year.

I use Fedora on all my workstations, however.

Steve

--

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q:  Why is top-posting a bad thing?

 09:27:34 up 14:06,  0 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.01, 0.00