[CentOS] Freemind 0.8 problems on Centos 5

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Jun 15 19:07:03 UTC 2007

I just installed my rpms I bulit and scarfted for Freemind 0.8 on Centos
4.x on my Centos 5.0 system.  I referenced all the proper 5.0 repos.
But....

No keyboard control (oh, Freemind is a platform independent Java
applet).  That is <Enter>, <Insert>, <vntrl-S>, etc do NOTHING.

The long node format does not display.  I can edit the node, and see the
edit dialog, but the map view does not show the contents.

Any hints on where to look for the problem?