[CentOS] Correct xen domains path

Stephen Harris lists at spuddy.org
Mon Jun 18 16:03:35 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 05:46:27PM +0200, Daniel de Kok wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-06-18 at 11:07 -0400, Stephen Harris wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 11:05:24AM -0400, Rick Barnes wrote:
> > > My preference was to use /srv/xen and then symlink /srv/xen/etc to
> > > /etc/xen and /srv/xen/images to /var/lib/xen/images
> >
> > My preference is to disable SELinux totally and use /xen as a seperate
> > mount point :-)
>
> I keep repeating in a sheepish fashion: baaaaad :p.

I've not heard a good reason to keep SELinux enabled, to be honest.
For high sensitivity stuff, sure (much like using SEOS on Solaris for high
sensitivity machines - eg those where third parties might have access).
But as a general rule for all machines?  Why?

Being sheep like doesn't educate; a sheeplike post is... pointless.

--

rgds
Stephen