[CentOS] CUPS driver for Panasonic DP-2330 printer?

Luciano Rocha strange at nsk.no-ip.org
Tue Jun 19 16:25:39 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 12:16:51PM -0400, James B. Byrne wrote:

> Can anyone point me to a possible source of a linux cups driver
> specifically for this machine or to a work-alike driver for a similar
> piece of equipment. Failing this, does anyone have any suggestions as to
> any open source software guys who might be willing to develop one for a
> fee?

The printer spec page says:
  Computer Compatibility
    Linux (LPD/LPR)

   Protocol
     TCP/IP (LPD, Raw/Port9100, SNMP, DHCP)
     IPP (PCL, PS)

   Page Description Language
    PCL5e, PCL6, PostScript® 3

cups as is already supports all of that, so you shouldn't have any
problems.

Or are you refering to the other functions? (fax/scanner)

--
lfr
0/0