[CentOS] How to build clamav SRPM and RPM with calmav tarbal - CentOS 5

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:04:29 UTC 2007

On 6/25/07, Daniel de Kok <danieldk at pobox.com> wrote:

> Make your own policy modules for local policy (you could create a start
> with command (2)), but add and check rules and contexts manually.
> audit2allow is a nice tool to see what was denied, but its output should
> not be copied verbatim.

Eh, call me lazy... I didn't want this to become a 'how to create
selinux policy modules' discussion, so I paraphrased the upstream
documentation. It may not be the most secure method (Obviously) but it
is the same support upstreams users are paying to get, at least at the
tier 1 support level.

George Orwell