[CentOS] CentOSplus Postfix with mysql/pgsql

Martin Hamant mh at accelance.fr
Wed Jun 27 08:07:55 UTC 2007

Le Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:14:08 -0500 (CDT)
"Brent DiNicola" <centos at elric.net> écrivait:

> For those curious, since the devs haven't given an answer yet to the
> future of the Postfix with MySQL in CentOS Plus, here is the patch to
> add the MySQL support back into Postfix that I used in case anyone
> needs it. I might have messed up the naming but I tried to pick
> something relevant that wouldn't be later confused with what they
> would do too much.

About that, is the following is wanted ?

(centosplus activated)

# yum --disablerepo=base list postfix
Setting up repositories
Available Packages
postfix.i386                             2:2.2.10-1.RHEL4.2.mys centosplus
# yum list postfix
Setting up repositories
Available Packages
postfix.i386                             2:2.2.10-1.1.el4       base

So with that settings, if you don't pass "--disablerepo=base", your
postfix instance will be replaced with the one in "base" repo with no
mysql support :/

What's the "official" way to install postfix with mysql support and be
sure that next time it will be updated with a new version of postfix
with mysql support ?

Ty ;)

--
Martin