[CentOS] upgrade aspell , glibc and glibc-common

Centos centos at unixplanet.biz
Thu Jun 28 12:07:43 UTC 2007

one more question,
I couldn't find aspell srpm from centos , I have downloaded srpm from
rpm.phone.net,
but I got following error:

rpm -i aspell-0.60.3-7.1.src.rpm
error: open of <HTML> failed: No such file or directory
error: open of <HEAD> failed: No such file or directory
error: open of <TITLE>RPM failed: No such file or directory
error: open of Search failed: No such file or directory
error: open of </TITLE> failed: No such file or directory
error: open of <META failed: No such file or directory
error: open of HTTP-EQUIV=Content-Type failed: No such file or directory
error: open of CONTENT=text/html; charset=iso-8859-2> failed: No such
file or directory
error: open of <META failed: No such file or directory
error: open of NAME=Keywords failed: No such file or directory
error: open of
CONTENT=rpm,search,find,linux,redhat,pbone,mandrake,suse,pld,conectiva,rpm
search> failed: No such file or directory
error: open of <!-- failed: No such file or directory
error: open of rpm failed: No such file or directory
error: open of search failed: No such file or directory
error: open of linux failed: No such file or directory
error: open of find failed: No such file or directory

it worked with another srpm but not with the one that I found in
rpm.phone.net.
where is the srpm for centos 5 so I can compile that one.

but I downloaded another srpm from other