[CentOS] Super Simple question - command to see iptables nat rules

dnk

d.k.emaillists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:12:03 UTC 2007

Hi there, I have been reading the man page, and i know this is something
sooo simple that is escaping me at the moment, but....

I simply (from the CLI) want to see what public ip is mapped to what private
IP for what ports... but want to narrow it down to particular ones... IE I
have Pub IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and want to see what internal ip it is mapped
to....

I know it is something along the lines of:

# iptables -L -t nat .....

I tried something like:

# iptables -L -t nat | grep xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

My brain is giving up on me too early today.... =-)