[CentOS] How to add to EPEL wishlist?

Paul subsolar at subsolar.com
Fri Jun 29 03:43:37 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 00:10 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> > > And still on the wrong list.
> >
> > OK, if you want me out, I'll unsubscribe. You're right, it's a list
> > with a bad karma.  I *knew* that people on the CentOS ML are much more
> > _aggressive_ than people on the SciLinux ML.
>
> It's not about that, you're probably getting me wrong there. But we can
> do *nothing* about administrative problems with EPEL - especially with
> the fedora wiki - as we have no stake in that. That's what the fedora
> lists are about, for epel it's the fedora-epel list.

What's amazing is that he got his problem resolved, I would never have
thought to post to this list to get something on the fedora wiki fixed.
It's kinda like posting to a MS Word list a problem about OpenOffice.

Ray's reply should have taken it off this list and the two of them
should have sorted it out off-list.

Well, less noise here than the fedora lists last I checked, and Ralph's
wrong list reminder is much less rude than what I've seen on the fedora
list also.

Paul