[CentOS] Virtualisation

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Fri Mar 2 14:58:46 UTC 2007

I don't know of anybody using it, but for a pure Xen environment how
about using rPath+Xen?

Build a minimal rPath host system with Xen support. The only downside
is you will need to find a Xen management interface for it. Would be
nice if a good web-based Xen management tool existed.

rPath should have the long-term support you are looking for and allows
you to roll your own services to build a custom appliance.

-Ross