[CentOS] raid array device partition missing

Edward Milstein eddiem5 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 21:13:52 UTC 2007

A quick reboot will likely restart (start) the RAID sync or you can try
adding the slice back in as follows:

#
# Look at each partition
#
lsraid -a /dev/md0

#
# Add new disk back into the array
#
raidhotadd /dev/md0 /dev/sda1

This presumes the lsraid shows it is not in the array any longer..

Not an expert here, just passing on what I know..

=ed=