[CentOS] centos 5 beta and xen

Gary Richardson gary.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 19:50:07 UTC 2007

I believe virsh is the command line tool and the gui version is
virt-manager.

The redhat people gave a demo of it at Scale 5x. If you haven't used xen
before, these actually wrap around the xen tools to provide an abstraction
layer -- the idea is that in the future it may not be xen, but one of the
other linux virtualization frameworks.