[CentOS] Re: Hardware RAID monitoring

Gary Richardson gary.richardson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:30:36 UTC 2007

I'd have to say that the 3ware tw_cli is the best raid controller interface
I've used. The 3dm stuff is okay, but tw_cli puts you in control. If you're
looking for a raid card to make management easy, the 3ware cards are
definitely the ones to buy.

One neat trick I like to use to monitor a raid array rebuild is:

watch tw_cli info c0

That will give you the tw_cli output, updated every 2 seconds over top of
itself..