[CentOS] automated install over network

Dave

dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Tue Mar 20 03:57:50 UTC 2007

Hello,
    I've got a machine i'd like to put CentOS 4.4 on. Unfortunately this
machine doesn't have a rom in it, just a floppy and a network card. I was
wondering if i could boot it, then have it pick up what it needs to start
the install off the network and do an unattended install vi nfs? Or, if
that's not possible would it be possible to boot and load CentOS completely
from the network bypassing the hard disk altogether? I don't need x on this
box, in fact it doesn't have a monitor, most of the work it will do will be
via ssh, or unattended stuff.
Thanks.
Dave.