[CentOS] RE: Samba config for Windows on VMWare

Mark Hull-Richter mhull-richter at datallegro.com
Sat Mar 24 00:47:49 UTC 2007

If I could read that much documentation, absorb it and get it all done
in one day, I'd be the envy of every programmer out there, and quite
self-satisfied.  As it is, I, undoubtedly like you, have to do this sort
of thing in between everything else, and, as such, sometimes I skim
things here and there and don't always make the right choices.  Since I
am only two months into this whole new world, I'm actually rather please
with how it's going, the impossible being that it isn't already done and
working perfectly.

So, please do not read the above as crying, just self-deprecating humor,
I'm reading as fast as I can absorb, and a fair amount is still flying
right over my head, and all of that in between doing what I need to get
my job done and have a reasonably great machine at home with which to
practice.

Thank you for pointing this out - a little clarity all around helps us
all.

Have a nice weekend - I'll pester you all some more on Monday, hopefully
with better questions.  :-)

mhr