[CentOS] Samba config for Windows on VMWare

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 17:21:24 UTC 2007

Mark Hull-Richter wrote:
> [...]

"Bridged" means the guest shares the host's network adapter directly but
it looks like a completely different system to everyone else including
the host - that is, it needs its own IP address on the same subnet.

Once that is set up, sharing files is exactly the same as with any other
machine on the network.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com