[CentOS] CentOS and EMC PowerPath/Naviagent

Bisbal, Prentice

PBisbal at LexPharma.com
Tue Mar 27 15:05:27 UTC 2007

Is anyone using CentOS 4.4 with an EMC Clariion SAN?

In particular, I want to know if PowerPath and Naviagent will work on a
CentOS 4 system connected to a san using Qlogic or Emulex cards. I tried
a couple years ago with Fedora Core 1 or 2, and couldn't get the kernel
modules from PowerPath to work since the kernel wasn't the official RHEL
one.

I'm most interested in Centos4.4/x86_64, but Centos 4.4/x86 is if
interest, too.

--
Prentice

The contents of this communication, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  They are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication.  Please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication in its entirety.