[CentOS] Re: When will CentOS 5 Plus be available?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Mar 27 19:12:54 UTC 2007

Mark Hull-Richter spake the following on 3/27/2007 11:25 AM:

What are you running out of CentOS plus? MYSQL 5? PHP 5? Postgresql 8? That is
all in Centos5. Unless you need the XFS stuff or JFS or the hardware
additions, Centos 5 might have what you need.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and