[CentOS] Thanks to the list for 3ware RAID info...

Don Knott dknott123 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 04:10:43 UTC 2007

I didn't see the whole thread but I wanted to toss in a note. Be sure to try
out the command line tools for managing the card. When a drive fails, you'll
want to know the steps beforehand to remove it from the array and stop it so
you can pull it out with causing the system to panic. Reverse the steps and
the spare drive will take over the job.

My words come from being the guy @ 2:00 am trying to google the correct
syntax to resolve a problem without making it worse.

I'm a big 3ware supporter... I've spend $$$ trying brandnames and regretted
most of that money.