[CentOS] New lists

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed May 2 00:06:23 UTC 2007

John Summerfield wrote:
> A problem is that the "voters," to some extent are self-selecting. Those
> who can't or won't deal with it leave and their opinions, if they voiced
> them at all, are forgotten.

I think the issue that there might be a few people ( and to be honest there have
only been very few people in the last 3 years to say this ) who want a split by
Release/Arch is outweighed by the fact that a single list is able to provide the
best knowledge pool in the community at this time. Just creating more lists only
fragments that up.

Also, if I may make a slightly personal statement - you seem to respond to most
emails, regardless of what version or arch it might be targeting, so I take it
that even if the lists were being split you might join all of them !

- KB