[CentOS] Saving Gnome Sessions in CentOS 5.0 x86

Ioannis Vranos ivranos at freemail.gr
Wed May 2 09:22:13 UTC 2007

In any case it looks like in 5.x sessions are something like deprecated.
There is the Startup Programs list, the only reason I wanted to save the
session was because I wanted to change the start up order of some KDE
apps that do not dock well under GNOME notification area. I did it
eventually, but it did not help. Also it produced some kinds of bugs,
and I had to delete the Default session, now everything is fine, all
necessary CentOS applications are in Startup.