[CentOS] CentOS 5 dual head doesn't work

Mark Hull-Richter mhullrich at gmail.com
Wed May 2 19:24:35 UTC 2007

On 5/1/07, Barry Brimer <lists at brimer.org> wrote:

> What model of video card are you using?

Took me a while to locate this.  I have an ATI FireGL3400 with two
Dell 1707FP monitors.  The configurator correctly identifies the
monitor (well, the left one, anyway), but it shows "ATI Technologies
In Unknown Device 71f2" for the video card (the second screen is a
71d2).

--
Mark Hull-Richter, Linux Kernel Engineer
DATAllegro (www.datallegro.com)