[CentOS] Re: Anaconda doesn't support raid10

Ruslan Sivak rsivak at istandfor.com
Mon May 7 21:43:26 UTC 2007

Scott Silva wrote:
> Ruslan Sivak spake the following on 5/7/2007 1:44 PM:
>
>> Toby Bluhm wrote:

I'm not looking for total reliability.  I am building a low budget
file/backup server.  I would like it to be fairly reliable with good
performance.  Basically if 1 drive fails, I would like to still be up
and running, even if it requires slight reconfigurations (ie recreating
the swap partition).

If 2 drives fail, I would like to still be able to be up and running
assuming I wasn't unlucky enough to have 2 drives fail in the same
mirror set.

If 3 drives fail, I'm pretty much SOL.

The most important thing is that I can easily survive a single disk
failure.

Russ