[CentOS] Re: Anaconda doesn't support raid10

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Thu May 10 20:10:45 UTC 2007

Good question, not knowing the answer I did a quick google and this
came to the top:

http://linux-ata.org/driver-status.html

another good one,

http://blog.kovyrin.net/2006/08/11/turn-on-ncq-on-ich-linux/

Looks like support wasn't added until 2.6.18 and isn't widely
supported until 2.6.19 and 2.6.20.

-Ross