[CentOS] redhat package

Bruno Sousa bruno.sousa at first.pt
Tue May 15 17:32:34 UTC 2007

Well, oficial support from other companies also cross my mind.
I know from experience that for instance Oracle, gives support to Redhat, and not to CentOS.
Marketing issues? Well, perhaps. But that's a fact.

________________________________

what's on the package? is there some CD in the package which is not part of the centos release?

On 5/16/07, Matt Hyclak < hyclak at math.ohiou.edu <mailto:hyclak at math.ohiou.edu> > wrote:

	On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 01:08:51AM +0800, Mark Quitoriano enlightened us:
	> what would you get from buying from redhat that you will not get if you
	> download it from centos?

	A support contract and a lighter wallet.

	--
	Matt Hyclak
	Department of Mathematics

Regards,