[CentOS] [OT] External RAID storage / NAS

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Thu May 17 00:19:58 UTC 2007

> There's always openfiler, but for some reason, small quiet cases tend to
> be expensive.  Does it have to be a standalone box on the network or can
> you hang an exteral drive case off an always-running box you already have?

Attaching it to a on always on server works too.  That's what I'm doing
right now for the Aiby II.  But, the Aiby is just loud and blows out
lots of hot air (I guess that can't be helped).  That's why I don't want
to buy it out at the end of the lease.

Do you have a quiet, external drive case in mind?

Regards,

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu