[CentOS] stupid cruzer tricks ???

Abba Communications

lists06 at abbacomm.net
Fri May 18 14:03:01 UTC 2007

Greets,

Ummmmm never had one b4... picked up a new 4 Gig SanDisk Cruzer Micro USB
2.0 Flash Drive to play with.

Dunno if I will keep it or not.

I am mostly interested in using it with CentOS of course.

Ummmmm it comes with like 120 meg of non linux apps and stuff on it.

Can I dust that garbage and just reformat this unit to boot with CentOS or??

Been around for a long time, know google exists etc and how to search etc,
yet I wanted to hit the list and see if I could prompt for some CentOS list
wisdom about dealing with this from a CentOS Linux perspective.

:-)

Im thinking putting the CentOS DVD on it and using it for installs among
other things... maybe get one for 4.x and 5.x etc

:-)

Please share your stupid cruzer tricks!!!

Thanks in advance!

 - rh

--
Abba Communications