[CentOS] pygrub cannot find kernel

Fong Vang sudoyang at gmail.com
Mon May 21 22:48:11 UTC 2007

pygrub wasn't able to find the kernel so I mounted the image and copied out
the kernel and ramdisk.  It still didn't work with this kernel and ramdisk
-- cannot find root device (I added a root= line).  I had to recreate a new
ramdisk using mkinitrd before I could boot this system.  For now, this is
good enough.  I'll have to go back and dig deeper at a later time.

Thank you for the response, though.