[CentOS] pdf viewer for centos 5?

Peter Morgan petermorgan at grapevine.net.au
Wed May 23 00:13:42 UTC 2007

Hi

A comment that I would like to make on PDF viewers is that there are
differences that I don't yet understand.

On a recently built document from a tex source both acroread and evince
fail to open the pdf file.
To achieve this build I had to manually build and load latex2html

 acroread GMT_Docs.pdf
/usr/local/Adobe/Acrobat7.0/Reader/intellinux/bin/acroread: symbol
lookup error: /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol:
g_hash_table_ref

evince GMT_Docs.pdf
evince: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: undefined
symbol: g_hash_table_ref

These are the same error.

kpdf open the document without any such problems.

regards

--